The tour begins by picking you up from your hotel early in the morning, then go to the train station in Ollantaytambo for an hour and a half by car, from here we take the train to “Aguas Calientes” or “Machupicchu Pueblo” during 1 hour and 45 minutes, once we reach the train station, a representative of KANTU PERU TOURS, will wait for us and take us to the bus station where we will travel for half an hour, towards the main entrance to the citadel of Machupicchu. Once we arrive, our guide will wait for us to start our guided tour for 2 hours, visiting the most important places within the Inca city, then we will have free time to explore Machupicchu on our own, and likewise, we will have to take the bus Return to “Aguas Calientes” where we can find a place to enjoy a delicious lunch, in the afternoon we will take our train back to the station of Ollantaytambo, where a representative of KANTU PERU TOURS, will take us back to the imperial city of Cusco, Arriving at night to our respective hotel.
What to expect ?
- Panoramic view of Machupicchu Inca Site
- A delicious Lunch in Machupñicchu town.
- Great guided tour by the Lost City of the World.
Full day tour, Live a unique experience visiting one of the most incredible places in the world, Machupicchu, one of the 7 wonders of the world, enjoy the scenic beauty that surrounds it, enjoy the magic, history, and mystery of this place. The excursion begins very early in the morning to go to Machupicchu, first by car and then by train, during the course you can see a great landscape rich with mountains, glaciers and then jungle that is where we find Machupicchu. A highly recommended excursion, if you visit Peru, this is a place that you can not miss.
- Private Guided Tour
- Expedition Train - Round Trip
- Bus Ticket up and down
- Private Transfer to Train Station - Round Trip
- Machupicchu Entrances
- Tips or other services not mentioned
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING:
- Documents / original passports or International Student Card (ISIC) if applicable as a student, required to enter Machu Picchu.
- Tourist entrance ticket.
- Backpack with the essentials.
- Lenses, Cap and sunscreen.
- Comfortable shoes for the visit.
- Long pants, T-shirt long and lightweight.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between October to March.
- A bottle of water Insect repellent.
- Hand torch if you want to walk to Machu Picchu early in the morning.
- Camera and extra batteries.