The incredible sacred valley of the Incas, full of magic and mystery, surrounded by beautiful glaciers located high in the mountains and next to a sacred river that covers their skirts, is the perfect place to live new adventures, come and know Pisaq, Famous for its artisan market and its archaeological site, shaped like a Condor; Discover Ollantaytambo and the town of Chinchero, famous for its textiles and living culture.
What to expect ?
- A visit of the sacred valley with a professional local tour guide.
- Enjoy a delicious Buffet Lunch in Urubamba.
- Comfortable Van for 17 pax at max.
At 8 am, Our tourist transport will pick you up from your hotel, then start our adventure through the mountains on the way to Pisac, on the way we will make some stops, where we will be able to take pictures and appreciate the sacred valley of the Incas from a beautiful touristic viewpoint. Once in Pisac, we can visit its archaeological center and its artisan market, full of terraces and temples. Afterward, we will go through the valley to the town of Urubamba, where we will stop to take our lunch in a beautiful tourist restaurant, trying different types of dishes and unique flavors that can only offer us a great buffet lunch. In the afternoon we will visit the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, we will know its history, magic, culture and then go to Cusco by another road and stop at Chinchero, another magical village where we can enjoy its archaeological site, chapel and weaving families. Ending our tour, we will return to Cusco where our transportation will take us to the city center (main square of Cusco) or if it is in private service, to your respective hotel.
- Professional Guides (Spanish or English).
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance Tickets: Tourist Ticket: 70 soles (or 130 soles if you are also doing the City Tour or Maras Moray)
- Any other service otherwise not mentioned, such as tips.
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING:
- Original documents / passports.
- Entrance tickets or money in local currency and in cash to buy the tickets.
- Cash (Soles) to buy optional souvenirs.
- Backpack day (bottle of water, snacks, etc.).
- Comfortable slippers for visitors.
- Sunglasses, a cap, and sunscreen.
- Light and warm clothing.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between October to March.
- Camera and extra batteries.